our strategic objectives
- To empower consumers with information and advice on managing credit and over indebtedness through the National Responsible Credit Helpline;
- To provide effective debt relief solutions to consumers who are experiencing financial hardship, are behind with their repayments, are under threat of legal action or who have debt related disputes with their credit providers;
- To assist employers to implement effective and lasting programs to manage over indebtedness in the workplace;
- To contribute to changes in policy, legislation and market practices through case analysis and advocacy;
- To subscribe to and practice the values of responsible conduct, fairness, independence, trustworthiness, and empathy.
Court Annexed Mediation Process